Shocco – STAFF info
Bed types vary including twins, bunks, full, queen and queen size beds. Most buildings have private baths, some have shared bathrooms.
Linens: Bed linens provided. Towels NOT provided.
Bed types: Dorms have 2 twin beds in each room.
Buildings typically used:
- Crestview: most rooms have 2 sets of bunk beds & sleep 4/room with private bath
- Lakewood Lodge: most rooms have 3-4 bunk beds sleeping 6-8/room & a bath in each room
- Mountain Ridge & Rocky Ridge: most rooms have 2 bunk beds & 1 full size bed sleeping max 6/room & private bath in each
- Oakridge & Springview: most rooms have 2 full or 2 queen size beds sleeping 4/room & private bath in each
- Shocco Inn: most rooms have 2 full size beds and sleep 4/room. Some rooms on 3rd floor have bunk beds sleeping 4-6/room depending on bedding
- Smith Camp Lodge: most rooms have 2 full size beds & sleep 4. Some rooms only sleep 3 with 1 full & 1 single bed. Suite style bathrooms
- Stephens Center: typically used for personalities
Lost Keys: $5 each
mini fridges available for medicine: mini-fridge can be requested for medicine needs only. There’s a fridge in Shocco Inn. Microwave in cafeteria
Service Animals: No, we do not allow pets. Service dogs are allowed as defined by the ADA
Laundry: N/A (small space only available to staff)
Meals will be served in: Bagley Center (2nd floor)
- Food is served cafeteria style where students can use a tray and walk down the line
- A sandwich bar, salad bar and cereal bar (breakfast only) are also available in addition to the main cafeteria line
Food Allergies: Note food allergies on the rooming list and our staff will report these to the camp location
Worship Room: Ricker Activity Center Occasionally we use the Chapel
Camp Office: Bagley 1st floor
Check In: Bagley 1st floor
Parking: Free, available throughout campus
Extra Meals: $8 (in 2019)
Service animals: allowed, see contract for more details
Additional Forms Required?
Register For This Camp
Shocco – STAFF info
EATThe cafeteria is located on the 2nd floor of the Bagley Center. Food is served cafeteria style where students can use a tray and walk down the line. A sandwich bar, salad bar and cereal bar are always available in addition to the main cafeteria line.
SLEEPGuys: 2, 3, 4 or 5 per room; private or suite Girls: 2, 3, 4 or 5 per room; private or suite Bed types vary including twins, bunks, full, queen and king size beds. We use a large variety of housing options including several buildings that are hotel-style rooms. Most are within a short walk of the cafeteria and Bagley Center (game room and snack shop).
Student Life assigns housing based upon max occupancy of a room. Example: If a room has two queen beds, four people are assigned to that room. If there are two queen beds and a sleeper sofa, six people are assigned to that room.
When you submit your Participant List, you can let us know any specific housing requests and adult policies. We will do our best to accommodate all requests when space allows.