Lee Univ – STAFF info
Bathrooms: Hall/community or suite bathrooms
Bed types: XL Twin beds. Dorms sleep 2 or 4 people per room depending on bedding.
Buildings typically used: Tharp, Simmons, Nora Chambers, Medlin, Cross
Linens: Bed linens & towels NOT provided. XL Twin size beds
Lost Keys: $20
mini fridges available for medicine?: unknown
Meals will be served in: Deacon Jones Dining Hall.
- Food is served cafeteria style.
- There are many options in addition to the hot line including a deli, pizza, salad and dessert bar.
Food Allergies: Note food allergies on the rooming list and our staff will report these to the camp location
Worship Room: Conn Center or Dixon Center
Camp Office: Dixon Ministry Center
Check In: Lobby of Dixon // MAP
Lee does not have “partial” rates for groups that want to attend Program Only style. You’re either a participant or your not.
Additional Forms Required?
- All chaperones are required to complete a background check & appropriate training in interacting with minors, including instruction regarding Tennessee’s Child Abuse Mandatory Reporting Law
- Background checks listed on our Church Agreement form are acceptable
Register For This Camp
Lee Univ – STAFF info
EATThe cafeteria is located in the Deacon Jones Dining Hall. Food is served cafeteria style. There are many options in addition to the hot line including a deli, pizza, salad and dessert bar.
SLEEPGuys: 2 or 4 per room; hall or suite bathrooms Girls: 2 or 4 per room; hall or suite bathrooms Note: Housing is based on date deposits are received in the Student Life office.
PLAYFree Time Options: Indoor and outdoor basketball courts, sand volleyball courts, racquetball courts, walking trails, game room*, snow cone stand* and food court* *Requires additional fee
- Rock City 706.820.2531
- Tennessee Aquarium 800.262.0695
- Ruby Falls 423.821.2544
- Hamilton Place Mall 423.894.7177
- Outland Expeditions - White water rafting 800.827.1442
- Feel free to enjoy area attractions on your way to or from camp.
Staff FavoritesBelow are a few "staff favorites" that make Lee University one of our favorite locations!
- Rafting on the Ocoee River
- The Chick-fil-A on campus
- Sand volleyball games
- The snow cone and pizza cart after worship