Glorieta – STAFF info
- Dorms hold anywhere from 4–20 people with community-style bathrooms. The dorms are just steps away from the dining hall, coffee shop and lake.
- Rooms do NOT lock. There are some lockers available to secure things (bring your own lock)
- The rooms do not have AC so warn them ahead of time and tell them to bring some fans if they want some.
Bathrooms: Community style / Bathroom area is in each bunk style room
Bed types: twin beds – bunk beds
Buildings typically used: Texas Main, Texas A & B, Oklahoma, Thunderbird, Garden I & II
Linens: Bed linens & towels NOT provided. Twin size beds
Lost Keys: $N/A
mini fridges available for medicine?: We have a few mini-fridges that we use for medical needs that can go in the rooms, we also have two full-size fridge and freezers with a microwave and toaster oven in the dining hall for people that need to bring their own food with them.
Handicap Rooms: Limited, let Event Director & Specialist know ASAP if this is requested
Meals will be served: Family style in the Dining Hall
- The dining hall offers family-style dining with typical options being chicken Alfredo, pulled pork, and chicken. The salad bar is always available.
- Tables assigned according to your church
- not a come & go-1 person from your table gets a tray of food for the entire table
- Meal rotations will be assigned by SL staff
Food Allergies: Note food allergies on the rooming list and our staff will report these to the camp location
Worship Room: Holcomb Auditorium
Camp Office: Holcomb
LGL meeting: Moody Chapel
Check In: Holcomb
Parking: In front of Holcomb, outside the dining hall, and at dorms
Extra Nights: Unknown
Extra Meals: Unknown
Additional Forms Required
- Bring clothes that can get dirty in the mud pit!
- Glorieta emails out links to each church so every participant with that church fills out a Glorieta waiver in addition to the SL Participant form
- All adults (18+) are required to do the TX Child Protection training course
Covid:Register For This Camp
Glorieta – STAFF info
SLEEPDorms hold anywhere from 4–20 people with community-style bathrooms. The dorms are just steps away from the dining hall, coffee shop and lake. Note: Housing priority is based on date deposits are received in the Student Life office. Most dorms are not air-conditioned but with cooler evening temps and low humidity, A/C is not typically needed!
PLAYFree Time Options: blob, drift trikes, mud pit, inflatable rock wall, paintball, zorbs, volleyball, gaga ball, crate stacking, archery tag, disc golf, rock climbing, rappelling and coffee shop that students can enjoy during free time each afternoon.
EATThe dining hall offers family-style dining with typical options being chicken alfredo, pulled pork, and chicken. The salad bar is always available.
For those with food allergies, here's some additional info from Glorieta as well as their menus (subject to change)
July 5-9, 2022 Camp menu
July 9-13, 2022 Camp menu