Thank you for your interest in auditioning for Student Life Camp Actor!
To submit your video audition, upload your video and other elements to a folder in Google Drive and send the link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Title the folder “YourName_SLActor_Audition”. Ensure the link setting has been changed to “shareable” so that anyone can see it.
You can make one video with all the required elements or two separate videos, whichever you prefer. You are more than welcome to film these videos on your phone, there’s no need to create or produce a professional quality video for the audition. Just make sure we can see and hear you clearly.
- 30 – 60 second dramatic monologue of your choice
- 30 – 60 second comedic monologue of your choice
- Theatrical Resume
HELPFUL HINTS & TIPS
- Choose material that showcases you. We don’t need to see a crazy character accent. We just want to see who you are as a performer.
- Choose material that is active. Portray a situation that is happening, not just a character telling a story.
- If you have any special skills you’d like to share, we encourage you to add it to your video.